When the ancient Chinese decided to live in peace, they made the great wall of china,
They thought no one can climb it due to its height.
During the first 100 year of its existence, the Chinese were invaded thrice. …
And every time, the hordes of enemy infantry had no need of penetrating or climbing over the wall…because each time they bribed the guards and came through the doors.
The Chinese built the wall but forgot the character-building of the wall-guards
Thus the building of human character comes BEFORE building of anything else…..
Thats what our Students need today.
Like one of the Orientalist said:
If you want to destroy the civilisation of a nation, there are 3 ways:
1. Destroy their family structure
2. Destroy their education system
3. Lower their role models and references
1. In order to destroy the family; undermine the role of Mother & Father, make them feel ashamed and useless, don’t respect, take away their authority, experience, knowledge.
2. To destroy the education: you should give no importance to the Teacher, and lower their place in society so that the students despise him.
3. To lower the role models: you should undermine their scholars, doubt them until no one listens to them or trusts them.
For when a conscious parent disappears, a dedicated teacher disappears and there’s a downfall of role models, WHO will teach the youngsters VALUES?…
Give it a thought! Is our home also invaded?
Are We The Reason? What are we doing?
Are we like a Family ?